Jame Headon’s 18.3 CrossFit Open Tips[sd_video id=”ZwpfadxbiAY” type=”youtube”]
- Good DU technique (Dont force it)
- Overhead Squat – Rest on back
- Back to Doubles – Move with Purpose
- Ring Muscle Up (Break early, dont risk failing reps, Keep moving).
- DB Snatch – Alternate in the air
- Bar Muscle Up – Jump into it
You can find a full list of all all the different versions including scaled versions of 18.3 of the CrossFit Open here. Also if you haven’t seen Jamie’s blog on tips you can apply to the whole Open, make sure you check it out now before you take on the final workout. These tips can also be applied to your day to day training. Check out Jamie’s key tips on doing your best in the Open from last year. Best of luck![sd_video id=”d3UeeyMpJiE” type=”youtube” align=”center”]