Jame Headon’s 18.1 CrossFit Open Tips
[sd_video id=”WCdUXQ2j6l4″ type=”youtube”]
- Save forearms
- Overhand grip on the bar
- Tight kipping swing
- Don’t pull on the bar, relax, use your core, hang from the shoulder.
- Kb swing with Dumbell
- Catch up power position to reduce range and save forearms
- Explosive push press (use hips)
- Row- start every round aggressive- 5-6 pumps of the legs to get the erg going then settle into your pace
- Break the toes to bar early- No no Reps !!
You can find a full list of all all the different versions including scaled versions of 18.1 of the CrossFit Open here. Also if you haven’t seen Jamie’s blog on tips you can apply to the whole Open, make sure you check it out now before you take on the final workout. These tips can also be applied to your day to day training. Check out Jamie’s key tips on doing your best in the Open from last year. Best of luck!
[sd_video id=”MVq-IS__mLc” type=”youtube” align=”center”]